Yarn Crawl Rules
WILD AND WOOLY YARN CRAWL PARTICIPANT RULES & INFO
How to play:
1. Visit www.wildandwoolycoloradoyarncrawl.com to print your passport. Bring it with you as you crawl and collect store stamps at the stores you visit. If you get stamps from all 9 stores, turn your passport in at your last store to receive your commemorative finisher prize.
2. You must be present to have your passport stamped. No exceptions. You must have your own name on your passport to have it stamped.
3. Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
4. By accepting any prize you win, you are allowing us to use your full name and your likeness (i.e. your photo) to be published on our website/s and/or Facebook/Instagram page for promotional purposes only.
5. Your passport stamps must appear on one passport only. Multiple passports for one person are not allowed, so please don’t forget it at home.
6. Enter drawing for store prize baskets at the stores you visit with a QR code entry. If you have problems with the QR code, store associates will assist you to make sure you get entered. If you don’t have a smart phone, store associates can help you get entered.
7. Totes: Commemorative Wild and Wooly tote bags available for purchase at any of the WWCYC participating stores. But hurry and get one before they sell out. No presales before start of crawl.
8. Project bags: Commemorative Wild and Wooly project bags will be available at participating stores for purchase. No presales before crawl start date.
9. Patterns - each stores will have a knit and/or crochet pattern specific for this year' s crawl. They are available for purchase or free during the crawl, and available for purchase afterwards.
10. Hours: All stores will be open the entire 9 days of the crawl with minimum hours of 10-5. Some stores will have longer hours or may open earlier, so visit the website and check each store’s individual hours and special events happening during the crawl.
11. Most importantly, you MUST have a BLAST! Remember, it’s called the Wild and Wooly!